Activated Carbon Block Filter are made of fine coconut shell carbon remove odors and tastes of many organic compounds, chlorine especially. Though, because this filters are made of a packed carbon (forming a cylinder block), they offer a much finer filtration of suspended particles and dirt. Micron rating: 5 Micron. Dimensions: 20" x 2.5" Lifetime: Replace every year, depending on the water quality. This filter is wrapped and sealed and meets NSF Standards and Regulations. Filter will fit any Residential Reverse Osmosis Unit that features standard 20” filter housing
20"x2.5 carbon block water filter replacement cartridge
Set Of 2 Replacement Filters Cartridges Standard Size 2,800 GPD De-Chlorinator System (738320)
Stage 1 - High-Grade 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter
- remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand from water.
- Recommend replace every 8-12 months, varies depend on the water source quality
- Standard Size 24-3/4" / 10" 5.5 /15-( 97%)
Stage 2 - CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filter
- Forceful remove pesticide residues in water, water pollution odor of ozone, chlorine removal of residual heavy metals, bacteria, sterilization rate if 99%.
- Recommend replace every 8 To 12 months.
- Standard Size 24-3/4" / 10" 5.5 /15-( 97%)pxi - CVM