discontinued DuPoint is now available with this compatible Advanced undersink water filters are an essential tool for ensuring the safety and quality of your family's drinking water. These filters not only improve the taste and clarity of your water but also provide better flavor in foods and beverages made with filtered water.
One such filter is the QuickTwist Carbon Block Undersink Cartridge, which is designed to reduce the presence of chlorine, silt, rust, and sediment in your drinking water. This self-contained filter is specifically designed to be used with the DuPont Quick Twist Drinking Water Filtration Systems.
The QuickTwist filter replacement is equipped with an auto shut-off feature that allows you to change the filter without turning off the cold water line. This means that you can easily replace the filter without any need for additional tools or hassle.
The filter cartridge is capable of filtering up to 2,000 gallons of water and can last up to 6 months, providing you with a reliable and long-lasting filtration solution. With the QuickTwist Carbon Block Undersink Cartridge, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your family's drinking water is safe and healthy.
- 【New upgrade】After advanced upgrade, the model number is changed from AQU-RC-EZ-1 into AQU-WF33-Z1.
- 【Compatible with the following models】: Culligan RC-EZ-1, US-EZ-1, RV-EZ-1, DuPont WFQTC30001, WFQTC70001, Brita USF-201, USF-202, USF-203.
- 【High-efficiency filtration】: Effectively reduce class III, chlorine, taste and odor, sediment. The efficient filtration is dedicated to providing you with an excellent water experience.
- 【Safe material】: Uses food-grade plastic housing and will not leach impurities back into your water. It can also prevent bursting to bring you a satisfying and safe shopping experience.
- 【Easy installation】: Easy to install and compatible with the original brand filtration system perfectly without leakage.
- 【Long-lasting service life】: Enjoy fresh water by replacing your filter every 12 months or 3000 gallons, Whichever comes first will vary based on water quality.