Buy online Set of 3 compatible updated Replacement filters cartridges + 3 filters housings witch will be 2" longer than what you have, it's the new model, same thread diameter and same kind of filters made by same factory. Also compatible to update the following systems:- Steeltec RO-335 Watercare RO 335 R.O.-35 Ultrawater Avian RO-450 AvantaPure RO-450 EWW 435 ExtraPURE RO-450 Pro-Elite RO-450 PURO-35T R.O. System Atlantic Filter Corp. HR-35-TFC-4W Water-Right Eclipse WRO35 Lindyspring LSRO35 Please send a picture of your water system for confirmation before or after placing an order. Extra pure RO-450 - Water System Parts Filters Replacement Cartridge ( Membrane ) 96-99% reduction rate of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals from tap water. extra pure ro-450 replacement filters has 3 filters including RO membrane that must be replaced periodically, The different filters represent the different stages that the water goes through while being purified, Generally - Pre-Filters and post-Filters in RO systems can last around 8 To 12 months between changes. RO membranes can last as long as 2 years extra pure ro-450 replacement filters uses sediment pre-filter to reduce sediment particles before the membrane filters out impurities larger than .001 microns. The GAC post filter treats for taste and odor. You can find and order all your filters at once high quality compatible with the GE Pro Elite RO-450 Water System Parts Filters Replacement . Stage 2 RO Membrane CTA 35-50 GPD - Replace Every 24 Months
Extra Pure RO-450 Replacement Filters
Order online Stage ( 2 ) RO membrane .
50 GPD NSF certified thin film TFC Membrane is the main component of GE Pro Elite RO-450 Water System unit.
- Made with 100% Organic fine thin film flat sheet
- 96-99% reduction rate of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals from tap water.
- GE Pro Elite RO-450 Water System Parts Filters Replacement Cartridges - the membrane has The micron rating of a thin film less than 1/10000th of a Micron which is 620,000 times finer than A human hair, 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 Times smaller than any virus.
- 50 Gallons Per Day (15.8 -19.6 Liters per Hour) Capacity
- 96% stabilized salt rejection (minimum rejection 93%)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed
Operating Conditions :
- Performance specifications based on 500 ppm tap water