Discontinued, Extra Pure RO-450 Replacement filters - it's one of the best reverse osmosis water systems ever made in the U.S.A. Organic cellulose RO Membrane, 3-stage under sink water systems, 99.9% Reduction rate of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals from tap water,
This kit is for updating the following discontinued systems:-
- Steeltec RO-335,
- Watercare RO 335,
- R.O.-35 Ultrawater Avian RO-450,
- AvantaPure RO-450,
- EWW 435,
- ExtraPURE RO-450,
- GE Pro-Elite RO-450,
- PURO-35T R.O. System Atlantic Filter Corp,
- Water-Right Eclipse WRO35,
- Lindyspring LSRO35,
The replacement filters for the previous water systems are no longer obtainable.
Most customers have achieved positive results by updating their suspended systems simply by swapping the 3-housings sump with other housings belonging to a newer version system made by the same factory.
You will only need to purchase the 3 housing sumps once to use the new filter model.
Now it's available all in one order; buy a Set of 3 Replacement filter cartridges + 3 filter housings sump, which is the same thread, diameter, and kind of filters made by the same factory (a total of 6 parts).
Your order will be delivered in two separate packages.
The first package, containing three sump housings from California, will be shipped together with the second package, which includes three filter cartridges from Utah.
Both packages come with free shipping.
Typically, the filter cartridges arrive first, while the filter housing sump may take three additional days.
Please send a picture of your water system for confirmation before or after placing an order. Extra Pure RO-450 - it's one of the best reverse osmosis water systems ever made in the U.S.A. Organic cellulose RO membranes for 3-stage under sink ExtraPure RO-450 Reverse osmosis water systems, 99.9% Reduction rate of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals from tap water,
the main stage in this system is the RO membrane; all the other replacement filters serve and protect that membrane. If the pre-filters fail to work due to poor quality, your RO membrane will not give you a 99.9% reduction rate.
It includes two filters and a membrane that must be replaced periodically.
The different filters represent the different stages that the water goes through while being purified.
Generally - Pre-Filters and post-Filters in the Extra Pure RO-450 systems can last around 8 To 12 months between changes.
Filters are also identical and made by GE for Extra pure RO-450 water systems and Avantapure RO 450 Water systems (total six parts)
Extra Pure RO-450 Replacement Filters, ExtraPure RO-450
Order online set of (3) filters, including RO membrane + (3) filters housings, to update your discontinued older model.
50 GPD NSF-certified thin film TFC Membrane is the main component of the EXTRAPURE RO 450 Water System unit.
- Made with 100% Organic fine thin film flat sheet
- 96-99% reduction rate of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, and heavy metals from tap water.
- EXTRAPURE RO 450 Water System Parts Filters Replacement Cartridges - the membrane has The micron rating of a thin film less than 1/10000th of a Micron, which is 620,000 times finer than A human hair, 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 Times smaller than any virus.
- 50 Gallons Per Day (15.8 -19.6 Liters per Hour) Capacity
- 96% stabilized salt rejection (minimum rejection 93%)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed
Operating Conditions :
- Performance specifications based on 500 ppm tap water