LIGHT COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM ( 300 ) GALLON PER DAY WITH TANK
(12.5 gallone per hour) fast flow rate recovery)
3 PRE FILTERS 2.5" X 10" FILTERS
1st stage Sediment Filter Fits in 20" slimline housing
2nd stage GAC/KDF55 2.5 x 10" Filter
3rd stage Carbon Block 2.5 x 10" Filter
4th stage High Capacity membranes up to 300 GPD
Comes with ( 1 ) Booster pump.
Manual Flush valve
RO Triple Bracket for Wall Mounting
Feed Water Adapter
Stage 1 - Pre-Membrane
High-Grade 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter
- remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand from water.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system
- Recommend replace every 8-12 months, varies depend on the water source quality
Stage 2 & 3 Pre-Membrane
Stage 2 & 3 are the - CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Filter
- Forceful remove pesticide residues in water, water pollution odor of ozone, chlorine removal of residual heavy metals, bacteria, sterilization rate if 99%.
- Recommend replace every 8 To 12 months.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system.
Stage 4 - RO-Membrane
2 x 150 GPD RO Membrane
- Semi-permeable stages of pores size 0.0001 microns, which is 620,000 times finer than a human hair,10,000 times smaller than a red blood cell 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 times Smaller than virus.
- 300 Gallons / day Output Flow
- 98% Stabilized Salt Rejection (Minimum Rejection 96%) NSF/ANSI Standard
- Membrane Dimensions: 12.75" Overall Length, 1.85" Diameter (Fits Standard 2.1" ID Membrane Housings) 20 -3/4" / 9.5" 3.5 /11-( 98%) pxi - CVM
Stage 5 - inline filter
Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter
- When there is demand - water leaves the storage tank and passes through one or multiple post filters- usually filled with carbon, which give the water a final "polish" before drinking.
- Remove of deep-seated particulate impurities,sludge,rust other suspended matter, color adsorption, odor, pesticides, detergents and other organic pollutants and tap water adding bleach to regulate taste, water mellowness, sweet, so water closer to nature.
Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis System - 300 Gallone Per Day Flow Rate
How It Work's
In short, it is the process by which water molecules are forced through a 0.0001 micron semi-permeable which is 620,000 times finer than a human hair, 10,000 times smaller than a red blood cell, 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 to 500 times smaller than any virus.
membrane by water pressure. Long sheets of the membrane are ingeniously sandwiched together and rolled up around a hollow central tube in a spiral fashion. This rolled-up configuration is commonly referred to as a spiral wound membrane or module. They are available in different sizes for processing different quantities of water. Typically, a module for home water treatment is as small as 2" diameter and 10" long