LIGHT COMMERCIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER SYSTEM ( 800 ) GALLON PER DAY
GOOD FOR WHOLE HOUSE OR LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE.
THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES:
3 PRE FILTERS 2.5" X 20" FILTERS
1st stage Sediment Filter Fits in 20" slimline housing
2nd stage GAC/KDF55 2.5 x 20" Filter
3rd stage Carbon Block 2.5 x 20" Filter
4th stage High Capacity membranes up to 600 GPD
Comes with ( 2 ) Booster pump.
Manual Flush valve
RO Triple Bracket for Wall Mounting
Feed Water Adapter
Stage 1 - Pre-Membrane
High-Grade 5 micron high-capacity polypropylene sediment filter
- remove larger particles & suspended matter such as dirt, silt, rust, sand from water.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system
- Recommend replace every 8-12 months, varies depend on the water source quality
Stage 2 & 3 Pre-Membrane
Stage 2&3 are the same - CTO Coconut Shell Carbon Block Filte
- Forceful remove pesticide residues in water, water pollution odor of ozone, chlorine removal of residual heavy metals, bacteria, sterilization rate if 99%.
- Recommend replace every 8 To 12 months.
- Protects and extends the life of the membrane and system.
Stage 4 - RO-Membrane
4 x 200 gpd -membrane
- Semi-permeable stages of pores size 0.0001 microns, which is 620,000 times finer than a human hair,10,000 times smaller than a red blood cell 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 times Smaller than virus.
- 800 Gallons / day Output Fastest Flow
- 98% Stabilized Salt Rejection (Minimum Rejection 96%) NSF/ANSI Standard
- Membrane Dimensions: 12.75" Overall Length, 1.85" Diameter (Fits Standard 2.1" ID Membrane Housings) 20 -3/4" / 9.5" 3.5 /11-( 98%) pxi - CVM
Stage 5 - inline filter
Inline Coconut Shell Carbon Filter
- When there is demand - water leaves the storage tank and passes through one or multiple post filters- usually filled with carbon, which give the water a final "polish" before drinking.
- Remove of deep-seated particulate impurities,sludge,rust other suspended matter, color adsorption, odor, pesticides, detergents and other organic pollutants and tap water adding bleach to regulate taste, water mellowness, sweet, so water closer to nature.
Light Commercial Reverse Osmosis Water System - 800 Gallon
The heart of a Aqua Sky U.S.A plant system is, of course, its membrane. Yet not all membranes are made the same. Different manufacturers fabricate their membranes differently. For example, spiral-wound membranes are comprised of membrane "leaves" individual sheets of membrane through which feed water passes and is filtered. Some membrane brands have fewer and larger leaves. Some have more and shorter leaves. Short-leaf design costs more to fabricate, but is advantageous because less pressure is required to deliver water to the end of each leaf, and more uniform flux is maintained from one end of the leaf to the other. The result is a highly efficient membrane —one that provides safer drinking water and a longer life. For example, Aqua sky U.S.A Water treatment's' high quality water is achieved by advanced reverse osmosis membranes which have up to twice as many leaves and each leaf is 1/3 to 2/3 shorter than those in other membranes. Besides the overall system design and the quality of parts used, the membrane is the reason why different ROs have different rejection capabilities.
How It Work's
In short, it is the process by which water molecules are forced through a 0.0001 micron semi-permeable which is 620,000 times finer than a human hair, 10,000 times smaller than a red blood cell, 2,500 times smaller than bacteria and 20 to 500 times smaller than any virus.
membrane by water pressure. Long sheets of the membrane are ingeniously sandwiched together and rolled up around a hollow central tube in a spiral fashion. This rolled-up configuration is commonly referred to as a spiral wound membrane or module. They are available in different sizes for processing different quantities of water. Typically, a module for home water treatment is as small as 2" diameter and 10" long